Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Thursday, 6 March 2014
Dow Crashing to 6000?
A lot of contrarian investors expect the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) to crash at some point in the near future because of a variety of factors, including the paucity of sound fundamentals, the Federal Reserve’s implosion and the numerous bubbles currently formulating and growing.
One financial author recently told CNBC that he thinks the Dow will likely climb to 17,000, a 3.6 percent increase from this week’s 16,396, in the next several weeks but then crash back down to around 6,000 by 2016, a 63 percent plummet. (Read More)
NOT Looking Good - By Comparison
And others say...
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (91)
- More Predict Wall Street Collapse
- Warren Buffet Really Doesn't Get IT!
- PIMCO: No Fears Emerging Markets???
- Alibaba Cash Crunch Hits China Banks - Vampires B...
- The Death of Money - Gold Bugs Buzzing
- Chinese #IPOs Risky Business
- Could China's Bonds Spike Global Rates?
- More Signs China's Real Estate Slumps
- MARKET ALERT - #China in Trouble - Platinum Wealth...
- A Tale of Charts - Crash Imminent
- SURE SIGN OF A MAJOR CRASH
- 2014 Stocks to Drop 50%
- Copper Prices Say China Slowing
- Canadian Real Estate Set For Collapse?
- US Retail Stores Face Apocalypse
- Housing Crash to Spark UK Inflation?
- Dow Crashing to 6000?
- PUTIN WARNS OF ECONOMIC COLLAPSE
- ▼ March (18)