Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Thursday, 1 September 2016
Long-Term Investing Is Dead!
Russia still has supremacy over Central and Eastern Europe, especially over its crude oil market. However, Middle-East countries like Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Iran, have recently entered this traditional Russian trade because every oil producing country is searching for new markets and bigger market share regardless of the price. Last year, oil from the Saudi Kingdom arrived in Poland for the first time, and in August this year Iranian crude came back to the Polish market after being absent for a couple of years. Hungary, the second biggest export destination for Russian oil in the region, has increased the import of fuel from Iraqi Kurdistan, while Ukraine, the greatest adversary of Russia, is trying to become the gate to Eastern and Central Europe for National Iranian Oil Company. It appears that the energy supply security has increased in the region, but will oil from the Middle East be a […]
- EYE on the World - "Teacher Seeks Pupil" - Ishmael...
- ALERT: Top Global #Bonds Manager Positioning For H...
- Wall St Lambs: Wells Fargo Terminates 5,300 Rank &...
- There Are Signs G20 Is Losing Its Global #Economic...
- EYE on the World - ``Ìntergalactic Fire Sale
- Economic Bells Of Gloom Toll For #Greek Exports
- ALERT: Hanjin Collapse Signals Weak Global #Econom...
- Eurozone 23.5% Unemployment Rate Sits At Staggerin...
- Long-Term Investing Is Dead!
- ▼ September (9)
- ► 2015 (91)