Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Sunday, 12 June 2016
EYE on the World - Rising Global Risks and Concerns
Southern Europe Faces
population could spread the Zika virus in Europe this summer if infected travelers introduce the virus. An analysis of temperatures, vectorial capacity, basic reproductive number (R0), and air traveler flows suggests parts of Southern Europe may be at risk for Zika outbreaks between June and August. This according to a study, led by Umeå University researchers in Sweden and published in the journal EBioMedicine.
New Haven, Conn.-- If the U.S. healthcare system were a country, it would rank 13th in the world for greenhouse gas emissions, according to new research. The study, published June 9 in PLOS ONE, quantified previously unreported environmental and public health impacts of the nation's healthcare sector.
This decline is inevitable in fast-expanding economies that depended on export growth and investment booms.
"thousands of active international followers, readers and supporters"
Reaching hundreds of thousands globally, with partners and private communities in Zurich, New York, London, Moscow, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Toronto and Beverly Hills, California
"It is the little things we do everyday that makes the big difference.
- Joy, Hope And Celebrations Counter #Brexit Fears, ...
- Banks' Stress-Tests Are A Joke - "The Name's Tucke...
- Soros Expects UK Currency and Economic Troubles Wi...
- WARNING: Canadian Housing Crash Could Impair BIG B...
- UK Newspaper Face Dismal Times As Revenues Decline...
- "Negative Interest Rates" Are Bad News Experiment
- #Toronto Real Estate About To Burst
- Eurozone (#EU) Heading For Collpase
- #Brexit Spooking Global Markets
- Microsoft Buys LinkedIn for $26.2 Billion
- EYE on the World - Rising Global Risks and Concern...
- Bonds Rally When There's Nowhere to Run;Nowhere to...
- Investors Not Buying China's Market Story
- Venezuelan Dollar Bonds: The Silver Lining
- Major Outflows Face Britain Before #Brexit
- Could #Trump Trigger Global Economic Collapse?
- ▼ June (16)
- ► 2015 (91)