Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Thursday, 8 September 2016
Wall St Lambs: Wells Fargo Terminates 5,300 Rank & File #Banksters
"Oversight Dream Team"
Employees of Wells Fargo (WFC) boosted sales figures by covertly opening the accounts and funding them by transferring money from customers' authorized accounts without permission, the
Under the deal, announced jointly by the companies, Spectra Energy shareholders will receive shares of Enbridge valued at around $40.33 each, or a premium of about 11.5%, based on the closing price of Enbridge shares on Friday. The arrangement has an enterprise value of about $127 billion and the deal, which has the full support of the boards of both Enbridge and Spectra, is expected to close in the first quarter of 2017, the companies said in a release. On closing, Enbridge shareholders are expected to own about 57% of the combined company, to be called Enbridge Inc., and Spectra Energy shareholders will own the remaining 43%. The merged company will have assets spanning crude oil, liquids and natural gas pipelines, terminal and midstream operations, a regulated utility portfolio and renewable power generation operations. […]
- EYE on the World - "Teacher Seeks Pupil" - Ishmael...
- Wall St Lambs: Wells Fargo Terminates 5,300 Rank &...
- There Are Signs G20 Is Losing Its Global #Economic...
- EYE on the World - ``Ìntergalactic Fire Sale
- Economic Bells Of Gloom Toll For #Greek Exports
- ALERT: Hanjin Collapse Signals Weak Global #Econom...
- Eurozone 23.5% Unemployment Rate Sits At Staggerin...
- Long-Term Investing Is Dead!
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2015 (91)