Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Tuesday, 30 August 2016
Banking And Finance Remain On Life Support
Ever Wonder Who's Next?
The world population will reach 9.9 billion in 2050, increasing by 33 per cent from an estimated 7.4 billion now, the latest report from the Population Reference Bureau (PRB) has predicted. If the assumptions underlying 2050 projections by the PRB’s World Population Data Sheet are applied to subsequent years, the world population would hit the 10 billion mark in 2053, with set to Asia gain about 900 million to 5.3 billion.
(ALSO READ: Humans altered 97 per cent of most species-rich places on Earth )
“Despite declines in fertility rates around the world, we expect population gains to remain strong enough to take us toward a global population of 10 billion,” said Jeffrey Jordan, president and CEO of PRB. “Significant regional differences remain, though. For example very low birth rates in Europe will mean population declines there while Africa’s population is expected to double,” said […]
- Rumors: Chinese Banks In Trouble As Bad Loans Acce...
- Banking And Finance Remain On Life Support
- EYE on the World - Global Physics: An Unsustainabl...
- Ultimately #China's Credit And Economic Expansion ...
- Brexit Just Another Non-Event
- Billionaire Ichan Warns Of #Meltdown
- Battening Down The Hatches At Deutsche Bank
- Serious Money Moving To The Sidelines
- Even Chinese Art Museums Feel Economic Woes
- EYE on the World - Old Chinese Curse...
- ALERT: George Soros Piling Into - Barrick Gold Cor...
- NO WIN: Global Pensions WILL Collapse Under Prolo...
- Contrarian Watch- As OPEC Increases Up-Talk, So Do...
- STOCKWATCH: Can Cisco Survive Another Meltdown?
- EYE on the World - Climate Encounters of a Third K...
- No End In Sight For #Eurozone Economic Gloom
- Deutsche Bank Collapse Will Spark Sharp Global #Me...
- IDEAS: Ag-Tech Offers $100 Million Start-up For Da...
- EU Economic Crisis Will Spread To #Britain
- Helicopter Money Or Blackhawk Down?
- Growing Outlook For 2017 Recession
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2015 (91)