Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Thursday, 10 March 2016
Bond Yields Sinking to Crazy New Lows
Credit rating agency Moody's warned on Tuesday there could be another wave of sovereign and corporate downgrades if a wider global economic slowdown started to take place.
European government bonds extended gains from Monday while the region’s stocks declined as data confirmed economic growth slowed in the second half of 2015, underpinning the case for more stimulus from the European Central Bank.
The Paris-based research body said its gauges of future economic activity—which are based on information available for January—continue to point to slowdowns in the U.S., the U.K., Canada and Russia, but now also suggest growth is set to ease in Germany and Brazil.
- FED Thinks Outside World is Scary Place - Hmm!
- Shorts Targeting Texas Regional Energy Banks
- The Game-Changer: "More Electric Cars"
- Europe Under Historical Siege: Survival or Collaps...
- Funeral for Bears & Bulls - Enter the Bunny!
- NIKE Sales - Just Do It - Swooshing to Doghouse
- Clearly Market Values Now Seeking Greater Fools
- Bulls Return to Energy Markets
- Buy Gold or Stocks?
- Energy #Bonds Have High Default Potential
- HUGE Bankruptcies Loom in #Shale OIL Industry
- Valeant Shares Collapse 40% - Dark Rumours Say Mor...
- S&P Target Slashed by Morgan Stanley
- Top Hedge Fund Holds Record Short Position
- Hong Kong YOY Home Sales #Meltdown, UNREAL 70%
- Bond Yields Sinking to Crazy New Lows
- Chinese Exports #Meltdown by 25.4% YOY
- Greece In Trouble Again - Migrants Affect Tourist ...
- Fears Grow Over Global Banking Viability
- World on Edge as North Korea Prepares Nukes
- TIPS: Should You Trust an Advisor? The Shadow Kno...
- China's Ghost Economy Plans Massive Layoffs
- Stocks Nosedive: PANIC Engulfs #China
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2015 (91)