Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Monday, 21 March 2016
Buy Gold or Stocks?
One of Wall Street's most respected forecasters says the market's rally is in trouble, and that investors are likely to do better by betting ongold.
The Dow Jones industrial average and S&P 500 Index have staged dramatic comebacks from their lows, erasing or nearly erasing their losses for the year. In fact, the Dow's rebound may prove to be its best intraquarter rebound since 1933.
But JPMorgan Global Head of Quantitative and Derivatives Research Marko Kolanovic argued recently on CNBC's "Fast Money" that the strong run may in fact be in jeopardy.
- FED Thinks Outside World is Scary Place - Hmm!
- Shorts Targeting Texas Regional Energy Banks
- The Game-Changer: "More Electric Cars"
- Europe Under Historical Siege: Survival or Collaps...
- Funeral for Bears & Bulls - Enter the Bunny!
- NIKE Sales - Just Do It - Swooshing to Doghouse
- Clearly Market Values Now Seeking Greater Fools
- Bulls Return to Energy Markets
- Buy Gold or Stocks?
- Energy #Bonds Have High Default Potential
- HUGE Bankruptcies Loom in #Shale OIL Industry
- Valeant Shares Collapse 40% - Dark Rumours Say Mor...
- S&P Target Slashed by Morgan Stanley
- Top Hedge Fund Holds Record Short Position
- Hong Kong YOY Home Sales #Meltdown, UNREAL 70%
- Bond Yields Sinking to Crazy New Lows
- Chinese Exports #Meltdown by 25.4% YOY
- Greece In Trouble Again - Migrants Affect Tourist ...
- Fears Grow Over Global Banking Viability
- World on Edge as North Korea Prepares Nukes
- TIPS: Should You Trust an Advisor? The Shadow Kno...
- China's Ghost Economy Plans Massive Layoffs
- Stocks Nosedive: PANIC Engulfs #China
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2015 (91)