Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Thursday, 28 July 2016
Japan's Stagnation Sets Stage For Deep Economic Depression
The value of listed Japanese companies' future obligations to retiring workers reached a record 91.21 trillion yen ($860 billion) at the end of fiscal 2015, with the unfunded chunk growing to nearly 26 trillion yen amid depressed interest rates.
As Venezuela’s crisis swells, its gold reserves are shrinking. The holdings fell again in May, sliding to 6.24 million ounces from 6.63 million ounces in April to post a fourth consecutive drop, according to data from the International Monetary Fund website. Over the past year, the country’s hoard has shrunk 36 percent, and since February 2015 it’s nearly halved.
Overall classified loan exposure, which includes debts that are unrecoverable as well as those unlikely to be repaid, rose to a seven-year high of 0.92 percent by March, according to Monetary Authority of Singapore data.
- WARNING: Huge Profit Drop Sees Deutsche Bank Mirr...
- Japan's Stagnation Sets Stage For Deep Economic De...
- Recession Hits Brazil Hard As Bankruptcies Surge
- US New Home Sales Surge To Record
- Verizon Goes Yahoo For $4.8 Billion
- Top Nuclear Physicist's - "Dream of Peace" (Part 1...
- EYE on the World - " Between The Devil And The Dee...
- UK Economic Juggernaut Created By Brexit Boom
- EU Apocalypse Assured By Italy's Meltdown
- Economic Collapse Could Be Triggered By $50 Oil?
- Ontario Finances Out-of-Control As Debt Soars To $...
- Netflix Drops $6 BIllion Share Value On Slowed Su...
- Stock And Bond Record Values Sets A Cautious Mood...
- EYE on the World - Destiny's Key Unfolding Mega T...
- Seven Charts With Economic And Monetary Message
- US Social Security Insolvency Approaching?
- EYE on the World - Unbridled Overpopulation
- J.P. Morgan Profit Beats Estimates
- EU Heading For Bigger Troubles
- Absolute Return: Alternative Investments for Today...
- Top Bank Says Likelihood of Recession Now 60%
- Bull Run With GOLD Soaring Towards $1,400 US
- Italy Next - As Severe Banking Crisis Unfolds
- US Economic & Financial Collapse Accelerating
- Indices Assert US In Recession
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2015 (91)