Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Thursday, 14 July 2016
US Social Security Insolvency Approaching?
U.S. shale is the lowest cost option for new oil production and is likely to be more competitive than conventional offshore drilling, according to a new report from Wood Mackenzie. The U.S. shale industry has weathered the oil price downturn, tweaking drilling practices and cutting costs in order to stay in business. A new report from Wood Mackenzie finds that the industry is proving to be resilient and flexible in the face of the worst oil market crisis in three decades. The report concludes that U.S. shale companies have managed to cut costs by as much as 40 percent since 2014. Much of that comes from lower costs from equipment suppliers and oilfield services firms. But it also comes from improved productivity from the average shale well. Instead of drilling anywhere and everywhere, U.S. shale companies are getting better at finding the “sweet spots.” Intriguingly, the […]
- WARNING: Huge Profit Drop Sees Deutsche Bank Mirr...
- Japan's Stagnation Sets Stage For Deep Economic De...
- Recession Hits Brazil Hard As Bankruptcies Surge
- US New Home Sales Surge To Record
- Verizon Goes Yahoo For $4.8 Billion
- Top Nuclear Physicist's - "Dream of Peace" (Part 1...
- EYE on the World - " Between The Devil And The Dee...
- UK Economic Juggernaut Created By Brexit Boom
- EU Apocalypse Assured By Italy's Meltdown
- Economic Collapse Could Be Triggered By $50 Oil?
- Ontario Finances Out-of-Control As Debt Soars To $...
- Netflix Drops $6 BIllion Share Value On Slowed Su...
- Stock And Bond Record Values Sets A Cautious Mood...
- EYE on the World - Destiny's Key Unfolding Mega T...
- Seven Charts With Economic And Monetary Message
- US Social Security Insolvency Approaching?
- EYE on the World - Unbridled Overpopulation
- J.P. Morgan Profit Beats Estimates
- EU Heading For Bigger Troubles
- Absolute Return: Alternative Investments for Today...
- Top Bank Says Likelihood of Recession Now 60%
- Bull Run With GOLD Soaring Towards $1,400 US
- Italy Next - As Severe Banking Crisis Unfolds
- US Economic & Financial Collapse Accelerating
- Indices Assert US In Recession
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2015 (91)