Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Wednesday, 13 July 2016
J.P. Morgan Profit Beats Estimates
Global oil and shipping markets reacted nervously on Tuesday after an international arbitration court ruled against Beijing’s claims across large swathes of the South China Sea, fuelling geopolitical tensions in the vital waterway. A tribunal in The Hague, Netherlands, found China had breached the sovereign rights of the Philippines and had no legal basis to its historic claims in the South China Sea, a major shipping lane between Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The ruling will be seen as a victory by other regional claimants such the Philippines and Vietnam, but with China rejecting the ruling and saying its military would defend its sovereign rights, nerves were on edge. Although shippers and oil traders said they did not expect an immediate impact on shipping as a result of […]
- WARNING: Huge Profit Drop Sees Deutsche Bank Mirr...
- Japan's Stagnation Sets Stage For Deep Economic De...
- Recession Hits Brazil Hard As Bankruptcies Surge
- US New Home Sales Surge To Record
- Verizon Goes Yahoo For $4.8 Billion
- Top Nuclear Physicist's - "Dream of Peace" (Part 1...
- EYE on the World - " Between The Devil And The Dee...
- UK Economic Juggernaut Created By Brexit Boom
- EU Apocalypse Assured By Italy's Meltdown
- Economic Collapse Could Be Triggered By $50 Oil?
- Ontario Finances Out-of-Control As Debt Soars To $...
- Netflix Drops $6 BIllion Share Value On Slowed Su...
- Stock And Bond Record Values Sets A Cautious Mood...
- EYE on the World - Destiny's Key Unfolding Mega T...
- Seven Charts With Economic And Monetary Message
- US Social Security Insolvency Approaching?
- EYE on the World - Unbridled Overpopulation
- J.P. Morgan Profit Beats Estimates
- EU Heading For Bigger Troubles
- Absolute Return: Alternative Investments for Today...
- Top Bank Says Likelihood of Recession Now 60%
- Bull Run With GOLD Soaring Towards $1,400 US
- Italy Next - As Severe Banking Crisis Unfolds
- US Economic & Financial Collapse Accelerating
- Indices Assert US In Recession
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2015 (91)