Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Tuesday, 26 July 2016
US New Home Sales Surge To Record
Sales of new homes are up 10% in the second quarter compared with the first as demand stays hot
Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump both called for the reinstatement of Glass-Steagall, a 1933 law that separated investment and commercial banks.
The Power Elite has also purposefully confused bullying with strength. Bullying fails because the bullied hate the bully with every fiber of their being. True strength flows from opt-in, mutually beneficial alliances that people and nations join out of self-interest. Such opt-in relationships can only endure if telling the truth is the core principle, for truth is the foundation of trust, and trust is the foundation of durable alliances and cooperative networks.
This was the moment when Perry concluded that there could be no acceptable defense against a mass nuclear attack, an opinion from which he has never deviated. Many political leaders, including several presidents, have disagreed with Perry and have sponsored various types of anti-missile defense systems, the latest being the ballistic missile defense system now being installed in Eastern Europe.
With oil holding relatively stable, there are few restrictions on meeting inflationary goals by the end of next year, a Russian finance minister said. “Inflation [in 2016] will be in the range of between 5.5 percent and 6 percent,” Deputy Finance Minister Maxim Oreshkin said Monday. “This is how it is going now.” Crude oil prices moved from above $100 per barrel in 2014 to below $30 per barrel in early 2016 because the global economy was too slow to take on the excess supply on the market. That price collapse hurt economies like Russia that depend in part on oil for revenue. With oil prices holding relatively stable at around $45 per barrel since May, the Central Bank of Russia said […]
- WARNING: Huge Profit Drop Sees Deutsche Bank Mirr...
- Japan's Stagnation Sets Stage For Deep Economic De...
- Recession Hits Brazil Hard As Bankruptcies Surge
- US New Home Sales Surge To Record
- Verizon Goes Yahoo For $4.8 Billion
- Top Nuclear Physicist's - "Dream of Peace" (Part 1...
- EYE on the World - " Between The Devil And The Dee...
- UK Economic Juggernaut Created By Brexit Boom
- EU Apocalypse Assured By Italy's Meltdown
- Economic Collapse Could Be Triggered By $50 Oil?
- Ontario Finances Out-of-Control As Debt Soars To $...
- Netflix Drops $6 BIllion Share Value On Slowed Su...
- Stock And Bond Record Values Sets A Cautious Mood...
- EYE on the World - Destiny's Key Unfolding Mega T...
- Seven Charts With Economic And Monetary Message
- US Social Security Insolvency Approaching?
- EYE on the World - Unbridled Overpopulation
- J.P. Morgan Profit Beats Estimates
- EU Heading For Bigger Troubles
- Absolute Return: Alternative Investments for Today...
- Top Bank Says Likelihood of Recession Now 60%
- Bull Run With GOLD Soaring Towards $1,400 US
- Italy Next - As Severe Banking Crisis Unfolds
- US Economic & Financial Collapse Accelerating
- Indices Assert US In Recession
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2015 (91)