Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Tuesday, 5 July 2016
US Economic & Financial Collapse Accelerating
The collapse of the U.S. economic and financial system
accelerated this year, thus pushing the country closer to a
third-world status. Most Americans are unaware of the dire
consequences facing the nation, so they continue to believe
business as usual will continue indefinitely.
Unfortunately, lousy reporting by the Mainstream media
along with the public’s denial and delusional thinking is a
recipe for disaster for most Americans over the next several
The U.S. economy is being propped up by a great deal of
monetary printing, Fed stock and bond purchases and
extreme leverage in all areas of the market. While these
policies have given the “ILLUSION” of continued prosperity,
or at best a sustainable slow growing economy, the debt now
in the system is unsustainable.
Still to this day, most investors (including precious metals
investors) do not understand the real reason for the massive
increase in U.S. Federal debt. They believe the debt was
either increased to enslave Americans or to fund continued
economic growth. While the second reason is more
accurate, they still fail to understand the “ROOT
CAUSE” of the debt increase.
U.S. auto sales may be slowing, but they still set a record in the first six months of this year. Sales through June were up 1.5 percent to 8.65 million, eclipsing last year’s record of 8.5 million, according Autodata Corp. That was partly due to a strong June, which saw sales rebound after a disappointing May. Sales rose 2.5 percent to more than 1.5 million. Ford, Honda, Fiat Chrysler, Hyundai, Subaru and Nissan all reported gains for the month. Sales were down at General Motors, Toyota and Volkswagen. After six straight years of growth – and record sales of 17.5 million last year- U.S. sales are beginning to plateau. In the first six months of last year, for example, sales were up 4 percent, or more than double the pace of this year. But low gas prices, low interest rates, enticing new vehicles […]
- WARNING: Huge Profit Drop Sees Deutsche Bank Mirr...
- Japan's Stagnation Sets Stage For Deep Economic De...
- Recession Hits Brazil Hard As Bankruptcies Surge
- US New Home Sales Surge To Record
- Verizon Goes Yahoo For $4.8 Billion
- Top Nuclear Physicist's - "Dream of Peace" (Part 1...
- EYE on the World - " Between The Devil And The Dee...
- UK Economic Juggernaut Created By Brexit Boom
- EU Apocalypse Assured By Italy's Meltdown
- Economic Collapse Could Be Triggered By $50 Oil?
- Ontario Finances Out-of-Control As Debt Soars To $...
- Netflix Drops $6 BIllion Share Value On Slowed Su...
- Stock And Bond Record Values Sets A Cautious Mood...
- EYE on the World - Destiny's Key Unfolding Mega T...
- Seven Charts With Economic And Monetary Message
- US Social Security Insolvency Approaching?
- EYE on the World - Unbridled Overpopulation
- J.P. Morgan Profit Beats Estimates
- EU Heading For Bigger Troubles
- Absolute Return: Alternative Investments for Today...
- Top Bank Says Likelihood of Recession Now 60%
- Bull Run With GOLD Soaring Towards $1,400 US
- Italy Next - As Severe Banking Crisis Unfolds
- US Economic & Financial Collapse Accelerating
- Indices Assert US In Recession
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2015 (91)